News at Whitstable Yacht Club
Whitstable Week 2017
Monday 7th - Friday 11th August 2017
Series racing starts at 14.00 hours everyday
- Committee boat starts.
- 2 races back-to-back each day.
- 10 races in the series, 8 to count.
- Prize-giving on Friday afternoon soon after the finish of the last race.
- Prizes for the top places in each eligible class, as well as special prizes for outstanding achievements.
Registration takes place on the deck on Monday from 11.00 onwards, and from 12.00 each day on other days of the week.
Visitors to the Yacht Club are welcome, and we regularly host visiting sailors for the week, both from local Kent sailing clubs, and from as far afield as Yorkshire and Scotland. Whitstable offers some of the best sailing conditions in the south-east, with great fleet racing (especially the Tasars, Lasers and Cats), and the town is also a great holiday destination for shopping, restaurants, and pubs. There's plenty of space to park your boat, a great chandlery right next door, and you can find details of accommodation here
- £60 for the full week
- OR £18 per day
- 50% Discount for Young Persons (18-25)
- £5 for the full week for Cadets
|Monday 7th August||2pm start, |
|Tuesday 8th August||2pm start, |
|Wednesday 9th August||2pm start, |
|Thursday 10th August||Fancy Dress Sailing! Prize for the best dressed boat and sailors!|
|Friday 11th August||2pm start, |
|Prize Giving at 7pm.|
Band Night - TBC
- Coming Soon!
For further information e-mail or call the club office.
Comments and suggestions for this site should sent to the webmaster.